Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Britain sizzles...


The last few weeks have seen a rise in England’s temperature and a flocking of the nation (me included!) outdoors to soak up the rays. It’s amazing how a little sunshine can lift spirits, especially as it means we’re no longer confined to spend our weeknights and weekends indoors by the fire with warm sunshine being but a mere memory!


Parks are once again filling with people playing sport, children playing games, couples strolling hand in hand – people moving their fun into the sun. For me, this time of year means grabbing a blanket and a few great escapist reads and heading to the park to do some quality reading … and quality sunbathing!

One book that will definitely be coming along with me this month is Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward – a book with content that will easily rival the soaring heat!

Fourth in the dark and deliciously erotic – and utterly addictive – Black Dagger Brotherhood series which follows six vampire warriors who are defenders of their race against New York State's deadly slayers, Lover Revealed promises to be as gripping as its predecessors, and I can’t wait to sink my teeth in. J.R. Ward really understands the paranormal genre and what readers are looking for: tautly written, gripping action, strong characters and mesmerising sensually erotic romance…what more can a girl ask for? I really can’t get enough of this series at the moment!

We’re offering readers the chance to get in on the action via our competition on the blog – the first 5 people to enter will find a copy of Lover Revealed whizzing its way to them very soon!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:38 pm, May 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited that Piatkus have got J R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

When I first saw the buzz about this series I was disappointed that it was paranormal/vampires - had tried some before and couldn't get myself to stop the eye rolling - but Ward has a huge talent and makes you believe.

As Donna said they are utterly addictive.

 
At 6:08 pm, May 01, 2007, Blogger Natalie said...

I have to agree I absolutely love these books and I was jumping for joy when I realised that Piatkus had taken them on. I read Lover Revealed a few months ago and I have to say that they just keep getting better and better and sooo much hotter as the series progresses. I just can’t wait to get my hands on book number five
I have to say I find these books more addictive than chocolate :)

 
At 8:01 pm, May 01, 2007, Blogger juliemt said...

Piatkus, you just keep coming up with the goods! I've not read JR Ward's books yet but I've heard such positive feedback about her that I'm sure she's fantastic!

Love,
Julie

 
At 9:52 pm, May 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just read Montana Sky by Nora and wanted to say it is one of the best. Loved it. Those three girls are such strong characters and the ranch was so different. Please me know if there are other novels like that by Nore which have a horsey background.

Denise

 
At 11:07 am, May 03, 2007, Blogger Natalie said...

Ok so this is totally Off Topic, but I just found the link to the South African site (forgive me if it’s been there for months- Doh!) and I just wanted to say thanks, as it’s so nice to have a way to see what Piatkus has to over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home